Me Teach

Here we go, guys...
I am working on my task now, and because I feel a lil bored, I am just refreshing my head up here and writing about what I am doing now. It is.... make a teaching material.
Yes, I am a teacher now, haaa God!!

I teach 3 times a week, on Monday, I teach at Bimbingan Belajar Elektra, Tuesday I teach as an additional teacher at SMP IT Anni'mah, and Friday I become a private teacher of someone who wants to take entrance examination at Parahyangan University.

SMP IT Anni'mah and Bimbel Elektra (they are at the same location)

I find it so hard to teach, moreover, all of my students are going to have a test. National Examination and entrance examination. The responsibility is too big. What if they failed on the test?? Aaarghh... I always be pessimistic. But I am sure I can go through this very well! I am sure all of my students can pass the test and get their best!

Post a Comment

0 Comments