Another Coffee Shop for This Long Weekend

Today, I planned to visit my cousin who was ill with my BF, Black.  I planned ONLY to visit my cousin. But then after visiting my cousin, Black invited me to have a coffee at his favorite coffee shop, Kedai Kopi Mata Angin.
He actually had promised me that we would go there since last January, but yeah, he finally asked me this Friday, hahaha, busy man...
Well... the spot has an adventure atmosphere. It is really suitable for those who are freaks of adventure or who enjoy nature.
For me, myself, I like the warm that is given by this cafe :)

It is at Jln. Bengawan, Bandung.
I rather frequently pass this street, but never aware that there is an awesome coffee shop, ahahaha.
So, time to order! :D
At first, I was confuse with the menu and what to have because it was the first time (there's always the first time, right? ahaha)
But then the waitress said there are some "new arrivals", Cappuccino Borneo Forest and Cappuccino New Guinea, hmmm.. sounds good (not really sure yeah, hahaha) I'm a coffee lover, but not the freak one, so my knowledge about coffee is also just a piece of nail, haha, But I believe in Black and the waitress because they are smarter than me about coffee, hahaha.
So here is........
Cappuccino New Guinea was for Black and Cappuccino Borneo Forest was mine.
New Guinea in on the left, and Borneo Forest is beside it.
Mine was soooooooooo yummy, the waitress said that there was avocado taste in it, but i couldn't feel it because it was too sour for avocado. It was more likely fresh and............... yeah so fresh, hahahaha. It mixed the cappuccino and the "green liquid" there perfectly, not too sweet is the most important for me :D
While Black's coffee (not black coffee, okay? ahaha)... I didn't taste that. I concentrated to my own ahaha. But if  I'm not mistaken, his coffee has rum taste, sounds very good. At home I regretted for not having even a slurp of his coffee, ehehehe.
And... the dishes... not really special, choco-ice cream pancake and Black's favorite in here: banana split

banana split
choco-ice cream pancake
But, between them, I preferred the banana split, ahahaha, but both of them are quite yummy, the coffee is the best, still :))
Well, that was this Friday, which is completed before the text from him before I hit the bed


I'm happy, sooooo happy.... :D
How's yours?? :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Those look delicious. How about the price? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the price is between 20 till 40K, I forget exactly how much these stuffs cost, hehehe...
      But it will not more than 45K I think :)

      Delete
  2. WILL. DEFINITELY. TRY. THE. COFFEE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must try, citra! must tryyyyy!!!! especially the Cappuccino Borneo Forest
      don't forget to take me with you, okay? :))

      Delete