BEACH

Hooollaaa...
It has been weeks since I wrote the last post right?
I actually have nothing to do right now although it is Sunday :))
I usually hang out with my boyfriend every weekend but this weekend, since he's predicted feeling sick of me, I prefer to full this page, okay? hahaha

Well, inspired by my friend's post about going around the world, I want to share my favorite part of this world, it is... BEACH...
Yeah!
The wind... The sand... The sun... The atmosphere...
It's warmth... It's romance... It's beauty... It's exoticness...
Well, these are my dream destinations, the beaches I must visit during my life...

Shoal Bay
Shoal Bay is one of  beach in Caribbean. Well Caribbean, as you know, all the beaches there are beautiful, but this one I think is the most beautiful. The view from this side reminds me to Leonardo DiCaprio's film, The Beach :D


Aluthgama Beach
Aluthgama beach is one of beach in Sri Lanka. Seems  full of  breeze , making even a mid-day stroll on the beach very pleasant.

Kata Beach Phuket
As its name, Phuket, Kata Beach Phuket is located in....? Yup, Thailand! The sunset there... oooohhh..... so exotic! :D


Dhonveli Beach
This beach in Maldives is sooooooo damn incredible!! Speechless and nothing I can describe about this beach in Indian Ocean. Beautiful, Breezing!


Jeju Island and Seongsan Hill
Well, the last, a trending-topic beach nowadays, Jeju Island in South Korea and I really don't wanna miss to visit this place (accompanied by Super Junior will be more fantastic, ahahaha) 


Anyway, those beaches will be put not only on my holiday list in the future, but also the list for my honeymoon with my future husband! Aaaawww...
Well beach sounds so tempting to spend my honeymoon, ahahaha

Beach ohh... Beach...
:*

Post a Comment

0 Comments