planning selfish >;]

“Who said about that kinda selfish to me? You? So who is selfish now? You?... blah…blah…blah…”
I don’t really remember what I posted on that one of my another blog (http://itsday.tumblr.com)
That was not written without reason. Yeah something and someone made me want to post it.

Sometimes I want to be A SELFISH CREATURE.
Yeah, selfish.
I do not know if I am actually selfish or not, but I feel I am less selfish.
So, I ever think that if there will be another event that needs coordination, teamwork, or that kinda shits, I plan to be a selfish evil.
I plan to ruin the event, I plan to mess everything!!!
*whoops… no no that is too much… those are all crime, hhaha.

Okay, umm… sometimes I want to say to people that, “Hey! I have my own life! I have my own business! I am tired!”
And I know that in the teamwork, my partners will say, “We all are the same! We either have our own lives! We either have our own business! Could you stop complaining?!”
Then I’ll say “Fuck with your life!! I don’t care! I’m not living in your life! Derita lo aja, nyet! I quit!”
But it never happens in my real life.
Some of my friends tell me that I am “too kind”, they say I am too much tolerable.
You know, I have ever tried to do heartless to someone, but it was not work, hahaha.

So… how is it?
I just want to try to be like the others, a selfish, once, just ONCE!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments