October =D

Hello, middle October!!

How was your October so far??

Well, I usually make a resolution every year, not every month. But, according to the man who trained me and my colleague at my workplace some time ago, it is very essential and also fun to make resolution every month and in detail. I think that's a good idea. So, to make it real, start from this October, I make my monthly resolution, in detail. Hahaha.

Alright, I actually want to share what my resolutions are for this month. But... I think it's a secret, hahaha *teu baleg*
Ya.. maybe the highlights are... October is the starting point for me to change a bit my point of view about this life, to be more sincere in accepting everything that I don't like, aaaannnnddd..... to make a move towards my final paper!! Yeah! That's the main point actually, to concentrate, fully, to my final paper!! *shake body*

See, just put other insecurities here and there, and just give more attention to your academic, Day!
You deserve that toga soon! Hahaha

[source]

Come on! Catch your dream, Day!! Catch your dream!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments