Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream Review - Saturdate Night

WARDAH EXCLUSIVE MATTE LIP CREAM has an innovative “lush-lip liquid” with a soft creamy texture for a one-time-applying application. The color-binding pigments in it give a long-lasting intense matte finish.
Before applying this lip cream, I sometimes use lip balm first to make it more moist and comfortable. But it depends on the condition of your lips and your taste.

TEXTURE
The texture is creamy, not sticky, but not too runny as well so it won't be messy when I apply it on my lips. You only need a swatch to get a pigmented color, but you can add one more time if you’re not sure hehehe. It won’t be a problem either because the texture is soooo light!

PACKAGING
I think the packaging matches my taste, haha. Simple yet catchy. The bottle is sturdy, and the lid is easy to open. And oh yes, I love how Wardah names each of the lip cream numbers for this series such as Mauve On, Pinkcredible, See You Latte, and this one is Saturdate Night.

 


FIRST IMPRESSION
When I apply the first swatch to the lips, it feels creamy and wet, but we can just wait for a while until it is dry (matte finish). Well, although you wear lip balm before, but the result is still okay and doesn’t slide. Otherwise, it instantly blends on your lips.
This lipstick is one of the most durable lipstick, it can last some hours, great! It is so amazing to know that this lip cream does not make my lips dry, crack, and I think the result is soooooo pigmented and light at the same time!



Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream, as the promotion implies, is magnificently good, yeah, what we know is that most low-end local lip creams get easy to fade when we eat greasy food. However, this lip cream I think is an exception. It only fades a little on the inside part of my lips and I just need to re-apply it a little. Now I know why this lip cream is so booming! There is a difference when I apply it on the hand and on the lips, it looks brighter on the lips.

PLUS
  • Halal
  • Doesn't make any allergies (for me)
  • Doesn't make any cracks on the lips
  • Doesn't dry your lips
  • Long-lasting and pigmented
  • Cheap (it is only under 60K at the makeup counter or under 50K at some online shops)
  • Expiration date information

MINUS
So far, I haven't found any.

So the conclusion is, for the lip cream that has a price below 100K, this Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream is the champion! Will I repurchase? Of course YASS!!! 9 rating from 10, and I am gonna try the other colors of this product.

Well hopefully, this review can be useful for all of you. If the finish look is different, it could be because the basic colors of our lips are indeed different or the conditions when taking pictures are also different.

Post a Comment

0 Comments