Kuliah Kerja Nyata

Kuliah Kerja Nyata. KKN.

Well, it is actually such a nightmare for me. Living in a strange place with strange people.
Many people think that this a-must course is full  of activity which is held in a remote area or small village. At the corner of Garut, Ciwidey, Indramayu, Purwakarta. But in fact, I can get a place near my house and still in the suburb, Cibaduyut Bandung, home of the Indonesian shoes hahaha.

But I think whether it is at the city or at the village, the affliction is the SAME. Because it is still KKN, living without my parents, my friends at campus, and my lecturers. Okay, say I'm  a spoiled jerk, but yeah that's me. I'm one of the other students who against this kind of activity. 40 days will be spent only for 2 credit hours is not fair, if I should say. Hahaha. It also will spent a lot of money because to live outside my own house means I have to rent a house at Cibaduyut for 40 days and also for the foods I have to eat. Ya! My mom must be very confused how to get a million bucks only for this KKN :'(
But yeah, what can I do? I have signed in, and it is a must :')

Post a Comment

0 Comments