First Semester :D

Hola!
Since I'm already a last-semester student, this post will invite you to accompany me doing some flashback to my 1st semester in Indonesia University of Education :D
It is a little bit touching and sad to recall all the memories when we were in the first year of college :') 

These first photos was taken after we had a gathering with the English Students Association called Small Peer Guiding. This was our first photo session :D

Photo by: Sofyan
Loc: Partere

These second photos were taken after the Islamic Tutorial was officially held. We were gathering at Partere just to chit chat and did a revision on our course contract.


Look at our pose... :))
We were wearing black-white uniform because the tutorial committee required us to do so. 


These third photos were taken in the class. In Speaking for General Communication course. Our lecturer did not attend the class so, it was time for taking pictures!!! :))


Euphoria after the earthquake, laugh and laugh...
 After this class, I lost my phone, I forgot to take it with me when I got out of the classroom. But my friend obviously saved it! Thanks to Rido for taking it back for me :D


The photo below was taken while we were waiting for the food when we had iftar together in Ramadhan 2009

Loc: Warung Lesehan, Sersan Bajuri

The last photo was taken in Reading for General Communication. As usual, if the lecturer didn't attend the class, we chose to take photo :D
Our pre-class photo session :D


Well, that's all. There's just a few photos because it is impossible to post aaaall our 1st semester photos from my disk here.
So that's it! Kids' faces from those who just graduated from senior high school. Masih pada polos-polos iyeuh,,, :))

Post a Comment

0 Comments