HoliColday

This Thursday SHOULD be a holiday. But the reality today is the day to prepare all the assignment for tomorrow. Bah! Lot of things to do. Presentation and papers about innovation of education, and also article about conceptual learning. But I just can sit and write here. Cold makes my brain weak now, really.

Maybe yesterday, I'm too much in spirit. Hung up with my bees, Ian and Entin, we went to thn computer expo. They helped me to choose some good desktop but the price is also "good" too! Hahaha. 5-14 millions rupiah was the price range. Made my eyes out of their place to see  that. Hahaha.

By the way, it often happens to me, get ill in the holiday. It's absolutely annoying, eh? It feels like all the consequences after a busy week press me at all. Ergh... Weekdays I'm active, weekends stay at bed, not to get relax but get ill!! Hemeh... But yeah, it's useless for only murmuring, damning myself who makes this disease grows in my body.
My mom tells me not to eat chicken skin to avoid influenza, but I ignore it because I like chicken skin so much. My daddy tells me to do sport at least once a weak, I ignore it by the reason that I don't have enough time, yet I'm just lazy to do it. Yeah, so don't blame anyone except myself. Hehehe.

For my group, I'm really sorry not to join the discussion today. I believe that you all are understand my condition though sometime I can't understand you, I realize, and I'm sorry, I can't even think clearly. So yeah, I'm sorry, I really mean it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments