talk less, do more

” You don’t need to be a sweet-talker or even a poet to prove that your love is true. Your actions will do it for you.”

That is quoted from @iheartquotes in Twitter.


Yeah, action is more important SOMETIMES. Why do I say “sometimes”? Because everybody know that talking is easier than doing and it really depends on who we face.

About me, my love life especially, I do admit that I talk more than do action to show that I love someone. I don’t know is it good or not. It’s not good I think.

I love someone, than I write a lot of everything stupid to express how much I love him. I do say to him that I love him explicitly. But I’ve never do something to prove that I do love him. Don’t think that I never try, I do try, but the chances never come. When I try to be care about him, there is always someone who cares about him more. When I try to make him happy, there is always someone who can make him happy more than I can do. Haaaa… poor me! Hahaha.

Once, I ever planned to make lunch for him, something that he wooooould like. I said that to him, and guess his response: “What? Are you sure? Gee… it will be great! I can’t wait to catch up with you, I’ll bring the rice!” Gosh… =”] But, I had the bad luck, because of something, I couldn’t make the lunch nor see him in the next day. Hhzz… the chance was lost.

Twice, I made something again, a cake. I offered him if he liked to have some. He doesn’t believe, but I said “Just see tomorrow! I’ll have you some.” The next day, disappointly, I saw him soooo different! Like an alien had come into his body and he didn’t know me! He didn’t even see me when he rub up against me! Heeerrr…*rolling eyes*
Fyi, these shit is not happened once or twice, I often lost the chance even before I get it. Zzzzzzz…

Okay, stop talking about my pathetic story , hahaha. Because everything is going right this time. The boy, who’s that fucking boy, by the way? Haha, is on his way out of my heart, hahaha.
So action is good I think but are you ready for the consequences?



MERACCHAAAAAAUUU!!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments