Gathering with Some New??

Have I said that I'm not in the pro-side of doing KKN? But yesterday, I got all the name for my group in KKN. I was actually so lazy to find out who my friends are because I'm not interested in KKN from the first time, hahaha. However, my boyfriend seemed care about this stuff more than me, haha. He had pushed me to find out my KKN friends since a week ago. So yes, I got all their number then voila... We had a gathering today.

Yayaya... to know each other is the reason of this gathering, they said. We met at Partere.
Well, finally I found... (read the next sentence with rolling eyes) My KKN TEAM...
So far so good lah yaa...
Someone is physically ok, another one is kind of "ikhwan", the other is a quite person, and the rest are just ordinary creatures.

10 days to the d-day.
What will happen at the location??
We'll see... *really hope God make something to cancel KKN, hahaha*

Post a Comment

0 Comments