Got Stitched

Hurrraaaaayyyy....!!! My toe got stitch!!
Oh, come on! KKN is only 4 days to go and you are flawed on your right toe????

Here is the story...
Yesterday morning, I and my mom went to a tailor. On the way home, the street was not crowded so I rode the motorcycle quite excessive without knowing that after the bend, there was a bit traffic jam. I was still in high speed so when I wanted to stop the motorcycle, I was late, hehehe. Then I smashed a motorcycle in front of me. My toe was injured, at the first sight, it was not a very big wound, hehehe. But when I saw the blood ran from it, I felt suffocated, gyahahaha...

I then went to the clinic, then the doctor stitched my toe...
There are three stitches, one on the metatarsal skin and two on the thumb phalanx (bone). Well good, Dayanah... You've made it hahaha.

Yeah at least, I get some good things from this accident.
First, doctor didn't allow me to do anything with my foot during a week, means that I can join KKN in the 5th day. It is pretty moderate to reduce the life there, wehehehe.
Second, Black becomes soooo nice to me. After a week I felt like in hell when he ignored me, today he visited me, brought me my favorite foods and fruit, and accompanied me at home, hihihi...

Post a Comment

0 Comments