February 2012

I still remember when, where, why, and how this photo was taken.
And of course who took this photo! Yaa! Of course my boyfriend took it!


This photo was taken when we had dinner at Nanny's Library Setiabudi.
My boyfriend used to take my photo anywhere we ate when we were dating.
That day I actually visited him because the night before that he told me he got bad fever.
How worried I was so the next day I hurriedly came to his boarding room.
What was funny and a lil bit annoying that day is...
When I came, what I saw was books out of their place everywhere... clothes lied down on the floor ...
He was clearing, cleaning, and tidying his room -___-"
"Did I hear on phone last night that you got fever??" asked I, annoyed.
"Yeah..." he said.
"So why you messed up your room??"
"Nope, I'm cleaning it"
"But you should lie down, bed rest!!"
"I just...bored... have nothing to do" you answered simply, then... GRINNED???
But well yeah, that's my lovely Black.
Like he can't live without doing something, anything!! Hahaha

We spent a day cleaning his room then at night we were so hungry and finally he asked me to eat at Nanny's Library. I ordered Smoked Beef Spaghetti and Choco Milkshake, and Black chose Chicken Baked Rice, and Original Pancake, and... I forget what his beverage was (gee...he eats a lot but where does the food go?? he still can't be a lil bit fat!! hahaha).  While waiting for the food, as usual, he took his Galaxy then asked me to see the camera. Well... hahaha..
Whereas at that time my left eye was swollen because something bite it and my lower lip got sprue (it also became swollen and swollen because my bad habit, biting my lip, couldn't be stopped even when I got sprue). But yeah, I was still looked beautiful though, hahaha...

Post a Comment

0 Comments