You Never Get Enough, Boy...

That afternoon, I was confused where to go. My mind was too hectic because my heart messed it up. I suddenly remembered a place I used to stay when I got this kind of chaotic in myself. So I went there…
… and I saw her there, right there, right at the place I used to sit.

“Hey” I greet her.

“Eh?” she seemed surprised. “What are you doing here?” she saw around. “Are you with your boyfriend?”

“Nope, I just bring myself , need some fresh air, hehehe” said I. “Do I disturb you?” I thought I had to go knowing that there was something on her eyes, she had just cried.

She mumbled, then I smiled and said, “Okay, I think I should go now.”

She took my hand. “I… I just…” she hugged me. She told the entire story.

Well… I just… can’t believe that. I thought I was the last person, but there was someone after me and she was crying on my shoulder. I just can’t get what was in your mind. Is hurting people your hobby?

Anyway, by chance or not, she was there,
right at the place I used to sit,
and because of the reason I used to have.

Post a Comment

0 Comments