Simple Review POND'S Instabright Tone Up Milk Mask Plankton - Plump Up

POND'S Instabright Tone Up Milk Mask has really POND'S packaging. As everyone knows of POND'S logo is big and the graphics are not too crowded. But I think this is what makes it look more exclusive and elegant haha. From the explanation I got on the back of the packaging, POND’S Instabright Tone Up Milk Mask with Plankton from the deep sea is known to provide intensive moisture to the skin, making skin feel soft and radiant, making skin look smooth and healthy.

The sheet is pretty much bigger than most other sheets. The essence is thick and it is soo plenty till I get a little difficulty to open the fold.



IN MY FACE
Even though the instruction says you only spare 15 minutes to wait, but it turned out that even until half an hour the essence was still much on the sheet, I thought it was too fast to peel it off. So, I needed a few more time until the sheet did not feel slippery. Then I fell asleep, LOL. When I woke up, some of the areas of the sheet was already quite dry. They were on the chin, around the lips, the nostrils, under the eyes, and the middle area of the eyebrows, they were the part that often had flakey skin because it's “dehydrated”. I found there was a line under the eyes because I wore it too long (almost two hours!) ðŸ˜‚



REVIEW
As the name implies, POND'S Instabright Tone Up Plump Up Milk Mask, it plumped up my combination skin face. It moistened my skin and the most important is, it gave a hydrated feeling. My skin just felt healthier and brighter. But I don’t know whether this result will last until I wake up tomorrow or my face will just look oily as usual hahahaha, let's see 🤣


PLUS
I like this product because of the plenty essence and it is not too liquid so it didn’t drop and flow into my ears and hair. The sheet is also thick and not easy to slide.

MINUS
Is it just me or…. I think there was no cool sensation when I wore it like any other sheet mask, hehehe. I didn’t get that “nyesssss” feeling as if I wear other sheet mask and when it was peeled off it didn't feel as cold as I thought.

CONCLUSION
Overall, I like this POND'S Instabright Tone Up Milk Mask because the results really match their promise to moisturize the skin. Repurchase or not, I still don't know because I want to try the other variants: Bright Up and Glow Up. You also don't need to worry about prices because it's just super cheap. I bought it in Indomaret for only 17K Rupiah. And for that price, I think it is worth it. Good luck to try! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments